Dear Volleyball team members,
We are hopeful for some sort of a modified/shortened 2020 season (potentially July - September).
With social distancing a key factor we're not sure what this might look like but you can be assured that we will work very hard with our team to make sure it is safe to play and meets all of the proposed guidelines by the government.
We will adjust the cost of the season based on weeks of play, however, we are still waiting on the official go ahead.
If we are unable to play our 2020 season, we will 'hold' your team deposits to secure a spot in our 2021 season so that you don't lose out on the non-refundable deposit that has already been paid.
If you do not wish to play this season due to COVID-19 fears by you or your teammates your desposit will also be forwarded to the 2021 season.
For the teams that have paid in full, we will be reaching out to team captains shortly to refund the portion above the depost. The refund will be applied via e-transfer.
We want to thank you for your continued support and are looking forward to serving you in the near future.
© 2020 Copyright John Max Sports & Wings. All rights reserved.